We reopened to all guests on 1 June 2021. We really look forward to seeing you! Please note that all opening steps are subject to a stable incidence rate of less than 100!
We are of course keeping a close eye on all requirements, so you don’t have to. For safe and relaxed social interaction.
Please have the following with you upon your arrival:
1. Proof of an up-to-date negative Coronavirus test, complete vaccination, or recovery following a confirmed positive case
2. The free Luca on your smartphone – we are registered with luca
3. A medical grade or FFP2 mask
Specifically, this means:
- Upon your arrival you require a certified, up-to-date negative Quick-test or PCR test (in either case the test must have been taken within the previous 24 hours).
- Guests who have recovered from Covid or have been fully vaccinated are exempt from this mandatory testing, provided they can provide appropriate proof: in the case of guests who have recovered from Coronavirus the infection must have occurred at least 28 days previously (PCR test taken as effective date) and no more than 6 months previously. According to the RKI, individuals are only considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the administration of all required COVID 19 vaccination doses, i.e. on the 15th day.
- Children under the age of 6 are also exempt (provided symptom-free).
- We request that guests travelling from overseas please respect the applicable entry requirements.
Further information can be found in our 10-point plan.
See you soon in Saarlouis
Günter Wagner and the entire team at
LA MAISON hotel
Maskenpflicht gilt außerhalb des Platzes
Auch die Testpflicht für die Innengastronomie bleibt bis auf Weiteres bestehen
Di bis Sa, 12.00 – 14.00 Uhr für Außerhaus- und Hotelgäste
Mo bis So, 18.00 – 21.30 Uhr nur für Hotelgäste
Do bis Sa, ab 18.30 Uhr
Sonntag zum Mittagessen ab 12 Uhr
Ruhetage: Sonntagabend bis Mittwoch
Weitere Hinweise finden Sie unten in unserem 10 Punkte Plan.
Bis bald in Saarlouis
mit dem ganzen Team
von LA MAISON hotel